Eggnog is that thing you either love or hate. However, we promise this recipe will be a favorite for all. It’s super simple to make and doesn’t involve too many ingredients. This drink can be made alcoholic or nonalcoholic. So if you’re interested in skipping the alcohol just make sure you use the non alcoholic version. So let’s get started. I’ll need to begin Is
1. Take all your ingredients minus the alcohol and pour them into a sauce pan. Make sure you keep it on very low simmer as you don’t want it to burn.
2. Once fully combined, turn down the heat and pour into a mug.
3. Now you’ll take the alcohol and add it to the drink. If you’re interested in making an iced version, you can add the alcohol in and a hake it over ice.
4. However, if you want to serve the drink hot you can just add the alcohol and stir thoroughly. If you are making this unalchoholic, you made want to add a little more eggnog! But that’s ultimately up to you!
5. Garnish with a cinnamon stick or ground nutmeg and cinnamon