This is a delicious coffee cocktail that will have you wanting more! The perfect blend of Sweet and savory, this is the perfect holiday cocktail. Written by Adam from Bittersbrew! We have teamed up to provide him the best coffee to make this decadent drink!
But First, Coffee
1.5 oz. Tequila
1 oz. Espresso, chilled
0.75 oz. Coffee liqueur
0.5 oz. Coco-Cola reduction
1 Bottle Mexican Coke
1/3 cup of sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp chilli powder
1. Combine 1 bottle of Mexican Coke, 1/3 cup sugar, 1 tsp. Cinnamon, and 1 tsp chili powder in a saucepan.
2. Simmer on low heat for about 20 mins until bubbling and remove from heat.
3. Let cool before using for the cocktail
4. Then assemble your drink by adding the other remaining ingredients into a shaker with ice.
5. Shake vigerously until chilled and strain into a Collins glass over ice.
6.Garnish with a mint sprig.